Milwaukee World Festival, Inc., the producer of Summer festival, today announced that it has created a new business program, the Summerfest Business Alliance. In a press release, the organization said the program was developed to provide businesses and their employees with “unique entertainment experiences, as well as to facilitate networking and volunteer opportunities for members throughout. the year “.
âWe wanted to create a program that provides value to businesses and their employees well beyond the nine days of Summerfest,â said Don Smiley, President and CEO of Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. âThe members of The Summerfest Business Alliance can look forward to a high Summerfest experience for their guests, in addition to networking opportunities with other members at events during and beyond the Summerfest dates, and much more.
Companies that join the Summerfest Business Alliance will benefit from the following benefits:
- Best prices on Summerfest general admission tickets
- Free parking and Captains Deck pass (VIP area)
- Free entry to the âSummerfest Business Alliance Member Appreciation Dayâ at Summerfest, a day to celebrate members and their employees
- Members-only Summerfest Business Alliance networking event at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater
- Networking events during Summerfest and throughout the year
- Presale opportunities
- Discounts on the rental of rooms and private parties
- Summerfest sponsor offers and discounts
- Inclusion in online member directory and member spotlight
- Employee volunteer opportunities
Members will also have exclusive access to an elevated VIP platform during Summerfest starting at 6 p.m. In addition, on certain days of the festival, BizTimes Media, the official media and content partner of Summerfest Business Alliance, will be hosting networking events for members of the VIP platform.
For more information or to join businesses in the region who are currently members, visit MilwaukeeWorldFestival.com/SBA.
This year, the Summerfest will take place September 2-4, 9-11 and 16-18.