Are you ready for MLW’s debut in Charlotte?
Tonight, MLW presents SuperFight at the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte as Major League Wrestling presents a FUSION TV taping.
Go for it early! The card has a bell time of 7:20 p.m. with bouts from the MLW Challengers Series.
You can see a list of matches here. The card is also an MLW FUSION TV taping, so bring your signs!
🎟 Limited tickets are available at the arena box office as well as digitally on MLWLive.com.
Major League Wrestling shows are interactive. Fans can not only experience major league action in the ring, but also have the opportunity to meet some of their favorites before bell time.
The venue is located at: 310 N Kings Dr, Charlotte, NC 28204
There will be an exclusive event only merchandise available at the MLW Shop pavilion.
🎟 Tickets start at $10 at MLWLive.com.
SPECIAL ENCOUNTER BEFORE THE SHOW WITH:
No refunds or exchanges.
For the latest fight information for this event, please visit http://www.MLW.com. All fights are subject to change.
EVENT DAY INFO
The schedule is as follows:
6:00 p.m.: Early entry for front row ticket holders
6:30 p.m.: Doors open to the general public (all ticket holders)
7:30 p.m.: Show
PLACE IN FO
Opening its doors in 1929, the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte has been a destination for professional wrestling for over 70 years. The home of Jim Crockett Promotions for decades, few arenas have hosted as many memorable games and title fights as the Grady Cole Center.
The premises are located at:
310 N Kings Dr.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28204
The adjacent paved lots offer ample parking.
Take I-77 North. Take Exit 9 to merge onto I-277 N/US-74 E. Take Exit 2A – Kenilworth Ave/Third St to Fourth St. Turn right on 3rd Street and left on North Kings Drive. The Grady Cole Center and American Legion Memorial Stadium are on your right just before reaching Seventh St.
Take I-85 South. Take Exit 38 to merge onto I-77 S/US-21 S towards Columbia. Take exit 11 for I-277 S/N Carolina 16 S and merge onto I-277. Take Exit 2A toward Third St/Fourth St. Turn left onto Fourth St. Turn right onto South McDowell St and right again onto Elizabeth Ave. Take a left onto North Kings, the Grady Cole Center and American Legion Memorial Stadium are on your right hand side, just before reaching Seventh St.
Take I-85 North. Take exit 36- NC 16/Brookshire Blvd to merge onto Brookshire Blvd. Continue on I-77 S. Take Exit 2A to Third St/Fourth St. Turn left on Fourth St. Turn right on South McDowell St and right again on Elizabeth Ave. Turn left onto North Kings, the Grady Cole Center and American Legion Memorial Stadium is on your right just before reaching Seventh St.
Clear Bag Policy Grady Cole Center
In order to ensure that all fans have a safe and enjoyable visit to American Legion Memorial Stadium, the following items are not permitted in the stadium:
• Alcoholic beverages
• All balls, including soccer balls of all sizes
• Any non-transparent bags or items including backpacks, binocular/camera cases, cinch bags, computer bags, diaper bags, fanny packs, purses over 4 .5″ x 6.5″ etc. • Baby seats
• Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
• Folding chairs
• Food and beverages, with the exception of two (2) unflavored sealed plastic water bottles per person
• Horns, bells, whistles and other noisemakers
• Illegal drugs
• Laser pointers
• Pets, excluding service animals assisting people with disabilities
• Seat cushions with covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device to conceal any item
• Selfie sticks
• Video equipment
• Weapons of any type and size, including firearms, knives, scissors and those carried with a permit
• Other items which, in the opinion of stadium management, pose a security risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event for other patrons
• Prohibited items discovered during security checks at stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Illegal items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items may be refused entry to the stadium and may be arrested. Any prohibited item discovered inside the stadium is subject to confiscation.
• Items that will be permitted but will be screened at baggage checkpoints prior to entry:
1. Any clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
2. Purses, bags or clutches not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
3. Containers for medical supplies or special foods for diabetics
4. Flags without poles or sticks
5. Seat cushions without covers, zippers, clasps, pockets or any other device to conceal any item
6. Tablets • Fans are encouraged not to bring bags or items that need to be inspected as our aim is to get all customers into the stadium as quickly as possible.